Trips Through This "Long and Narrow Strip of Land"
Grado Sur Expediciones started in 1995 with the simple biking trip with friends around the Llanquihue Lake, with the only idea to share a different trip with friends.
At first, everything was on a bicycle, until we started to include other activities and we also started to turn everything we did into a more professional activity. Then, all sports we loved became fun trips with good service.
With time, we were not only doing fun activities with friends, but also with friends of friends and with people who some way or another had heard about us.
By the year 2000, we became one hundred percent a company, offering outdoor activities to groups, schools, companies and to foreign Travel Companies in need for local operators (www.exchile.com / www.experiment.cl). These connections, hard work, a bit of luck and persistance gave us the push to grow and develop our plans and achieve our goals, get a name as a company and enjoy important reputation.
All our expeditions are interesting trips into the interior of what Chile really is; its culture, its history and of course its landscapes, food and good wines.
- Our trips already planned and scheduled make us a very good option for independent travelers who want to join a group and make a trip to Chile.
- For all those who travel through Chile and decide to spend a few days in Santiago, the capital of the country, we have entertaining activities:
– HorseBack Riding around Santiago
– City tour on bicycle around Santiago
– Bike rental: Enduro and other Mountain Bikes
– Biking around Santiago single tracks
- One of the favorite activities for many visitors and for us is also “Bikes & Wines”, interesting vineyard tours of the best central valleys of the country: Aconcagua, San Antonio, Casa Blanca and Colchagua.
- If none of our options work, and nothing in our calendar fits in your vacation time, let us help you plan the vacation you want.
WRITE TO: email@example.com / CALL & WHATSAP: +56 9 4407 0503